What Are Ceramides?
Ceramides are naturally-occurring fats that support the skin barrier to help prevent moisture loss and environmental damage. Ceramides in skincare help boost hydration and strengthen the skin barrier for more a more youthful look.
Benefits of Ceramides:
- Strengthen and protect the skin barrier
- Ceramides help your skin hold onto all-important moisture
- Help prevent germs from getting in by keeping the skin barrier tight and healthy
- Improve skin firmness and elasticity
- Keeps skin supple, bouncy and hydrated for a more youthful appearance
Types of Goat Milk Skin Care and Body Care Products That Contain Ceramides
Beekman 1802 has a variety of goat milk skincare and bodycare products that are enriched with ceramides for more nourished, healthy, radiant skin.
Milk Drops Ceramide Serum: This highly concentrated, lightweight serum instantly hydrates with a nourishing blend of essential ceramides, squalane, hyaluronic acid, and plant enzymes that help to support and strengthen the skin barrier for your most radiant complexion.
Pure Goat Milk Body Serum: This phyto-squalene and goat milk serum instantly gives skin a healthy-looking radiance that reduces the appearance of age spots, dark spots, stretch marks, uneven skin tone, aging skin
Ceramide Collection: This collection of skin-strengthening goat milk and ceramides features our ultra-hydrating whipped bodycream, bestselling bar soap, and facial wipes.