A savory bite perfect that epicurean Super Bowl party you’ve always dreamed of throwing.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ pound Beekman 1802 Ghoast Cheese, room temperature, coarsely grated. (substitute cheddar or other semi-hard cheese.)
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter.
- one jar of Beekman 1802 Ommegang Beer Jelly (substitute apple or citrus marmalade.)
- Prep Time: 40m
- Cook Time: 13m
- Total Time: 53m
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Using food processor, pulse the dry ingredients until well mixed. Add butter and cheese. Continue to pulse until dough becomes completely smooth.
- Shape the dough into a cylinder about 2 inches in diameter, wrap with plastic wrap or parchment and allow to rest for 20 minutes. Or store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to bake.
- Cut the cylinder into coins and place on a non-stick baking pan
- Bake for about 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use the back of a spoon to make an indentation in the center of each cracker.
- Place 1/2 teaspoon of beer jelly in the center of each cracker.
- Return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until the edges just begin to brown and jelly is just bubbling.
To purchase any Beekman 1802 ingredients mentioned in this recipe, visit our online Mercantile by clicking here