The unexpected combination of Gruyere with Beekman 1802 Ghoast and Blaak Cheese and Abbey Ale Ommegang Beer Jelly for this grilled cheese will delight many.
- 2 ounces of Beekman 1802 Blaak Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces of Beekman 1802 Ghoast Cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces of Gruyere cheese, shredded
- 1 Heaping tablespoon of Beekman 1802 Abbey Ale Ommegang Beer Jelly
- 1 Pretzel roll, sliced
- 1 Tablespoon of Mayonnaise
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 5m
Place the cheese and condiments in between your slices of the ciabatta roll.
You may use more or less Abbey Ale Ommegang Beer Jelly, but we recommend a heaping tablespoon.
Spread the mayonnaise on the outside of the slices.
Place one side of the roll, mayonnaise-side down on a hot medium-sized, cast iron pan for 1-2 minutes.
Check to see if roll is golden brown, if so, flip, cover and wait for another 1-2 minutes.
Once both sides of roll are golden brown, take out, cut in half and enjoy!