We like a hearty breakfast on the farm. The way we figure: a full stomach = a full day of chores. We add hearty, toasty graham flour to our Heirloom Recipe Griddle Cake mix to make it extra fortifying. And of course we include goat milk & organic spices too.
- Beekman 1802 Flapjack Mix
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup of water or milk
In order to make it savory, add the following:
- 1. Ghoast cheese with Bacon, Scallions, and corn
- 2. Whiskey Barrel Hickory Syrup
3. Blaak Onion Jam and Blaak Cheese
4. Mushrooms with Ghoast cheese
To make it sweet, add the following:
- 1. Blood Orange Cranberry Spread
- 2. Midnight Jam
- 3. Maple and Hickory Syrup
- 4. Peppermint Fudge Sauce
6. Blueberry Bourbon Jam
7. Fresh strawberries and homemade whipped cream
- Combine one cup mix with one lightly beaten egg and 3/4 cup of water or milk.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add more liquid for desired consistency.
- Ladle batter onto lightly buttered skillet over medium heat. Flip when bottom is golden brown.
- Serve warm.