Beekman 1802 Trip of a Lifetime: Peru
Travel with Josh & Brent on a 10 day tour of one of the most amazing destinations in the world!
(Because we offer reservations to previous Trip of a Lifetime travelers first, space on this trip is limited. Remaining spots will be reserved on a first come, first serve booking basis.)
This is our third Trip of a Lifetime, and we think it's the best yet! We’ve designed this trip to give an immersive South American experience—you’ll see Peru from the floor of the Amazon jungle all the way to the top of Machu Picchu...seeing exclusive sites and participating in local activities that most tourists will never see or do.
Our Trips of a Lifetime are designed around five talismans – Grow, Treat, Taste, Master, Meander – so that we do more than just "see things." On this voyage we'll share the adventures together, including:
- Travel by boat on the Amazon River
- Walk on suspension bridges through the Amazon Rainforest
- Visit the sacred Valley of Urubamba and a private family farm
- Ride the Vistadome Train up the mountains to the famous Machu Picchu
- Join a sunrise hike to the amazing Incan sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Take a private tour of an exclusive pre-Columbian art museum
- Meet local residents of the Quechua region, and participate in their daily life
- Enjoy optional luxurious spa treatments
- Shop local food & craft markets
- Learn to make your own chocolate
- Eat locally harvested food prepared by notable chefs
- And much much more...
Note: This trip will include some moderate to challenging altitude hiking. For those who don't feel up to participating, alternate activities will be available.
We've designated a personal Beekman 1802 Trip of a Lifetime Concierge to help answer any of your questions or begin booking: