Serafina is part of our Beekman 1802 Mercantile team who writes incredible daily reports that are shared on the Mercantile Facebook page
What are your top 5 Beekman products?
This BeekGal loves all of the Beekman 1802 Products, but top five selections would be:
1. Triple Milk Formula! (never leave home without it!)
2. Blaak Goat Milk Facial Mist: It can be used as a toner, as a spritz to set makeup, or to refresh.
3. Lump of Kohl: Even though I’ve been on the good list, I still want Kohl.
4. Oak Moss Body Lotion: Scented with notes of Vetiver & Oak Moss, with a hint of warm Amber.
5. Blaak Cheese: The reason behind the edible black rind is always a great conversation starter at any dinner table.
What is your favorite scent that Beekman carries?
My favorite Beekman scent is Oak Moss.
What is your favorite packaging?
I think that the gold foil-like embellishments on the Fig Leaf products are very attractive.
What Beekman gift would you like to gift to someone this year? To whom?
I would like to give a handsome friend a Davesforth Bar Soap because from it’s earthy peppercorn and leathery patchouli to the great body feel, it is a clean that is worthy of a distinguished gentleman.
What Beekman gift would you like to get this year?
Of all the Beekman Experiences that I would like the most, the top of the list is the another Triple Milk Collection because this is my go to home facial that keeps on giving great results and makes me feel more beautiful every day.