If you’ve ever called our Neighbor Services number, chances are that you’ve talked to Sam. She’s always ready, willing and able to step in and help out… whether it’s a team member in a bind or a Neighbor.
What are your top 5 Beekman products?
5. Beekman 1802 Hand Salve Grapefruit Honey – The hand salve is great for winter dry hands BUT it’s not just for your hands! Using the salve gives a girl some flip flop freedom between pedicures.
4. Fig Leaf Whipped Body Cream – The Fig Leaf is one of our newest scents and it’s divine! This scent matched with the luxurious feel of the Whipped Body Cream makes you feel fabulous and ready to start your day.
3. Beekman 1802 Happy Place Laundry Soap – Where was this stuff when I was cloth diapering my littles? It’s works great, smells great, AND I feel confident that it’s not harming my kids! On a side note… the Happy Place Multi-Surface Cleaner goes on cleaning binges with my seven year old. She loves cleaning with it and I love having her clean!
2. Cinnamon Creamed Honey – I use in my no-bake monster ball recipe, tea, on toast with pumpkin butter and my kid’s oatmeal. Most recently, it went in our Thanksgiving Pumpkin Pie. Just another thing to be thankful for!
1. Beekman 1802 Pure Lip Balm – I pick up an extra every time I visit the Mercantile. It is so soothing, lasts a long time and yet does not make you fiend for it when it’s time to re-apply. I’ve been a lip moisturizer addict since 6th grade when I started playing trumpet. Believe me, I’ve tried EVERY lip moisturizer out there. I’m not even exaggerating when I say the Beekman Balm changed my life! B.1802 Balm truly is the bomb!
What is your favorite scent that Beekman carries?
It really depends on my mood. I tip toed into Beekman with Pure as I’m sensitive to scents. After finding out that Beekman 1802s scents agree with me (I can’t even walk past the perfume counter but I can happily spend hours in the Mercantile), I have fallen in love with Honeyed Grapefruit, Honey Orange Blossom and Fig Leaf.
What is your favorite packaging?
The LIP BALM! I keep mine right in the fancy tube so it’s easier to find!
What Beekman gift would you like to gift to someone this year? To whom?
The Alpaca Inserts for my SIL. She was wishing for some when I gave them to her husband last year. Beekman Goat Milk Bar Soap and Lotion for teacher gifts. The Lip Balms for everyone! Seriously, they’re the best! For a hostess gift, the hand care caddy set or the Ghoast Maker Set with Ghoast Cheese. Little Mary’s Notenfruit for Santa! He gets enough cookies!
What Beekman gift would you like to get this year?
Starry Night Handwoven Opera Shawl – It is a masterpiece, you can feel the love that goes into the shawl when you hold it.