Ryan started out at Beekman 1802 as our retail manager at the Mercantile, moved to wholesales and is now part of our digital marketing team as Team Beekman grows. He is known by some of our Neighbors as DJ Hotpocket from his days of spinning the one’s and two’s during events at the Mercantile. We’re still trying to unearth some of the photos of his alter persona.
What are your top 5 Beekman products?
1. Ghoast Cheese: Ghoast is a raw, aged cheese made from 100% goat milk from Farmer John’s best milkers.
2. Chewey Gooey Caramels: One a day will keep the sweet tooth away… except that I can never have just one.
3. Pure Goat Milk Lip Balm: Much like Brent, I’m addicted to lip balm.
4. Gentleman Goat Farmer Long Sleeve Tee: It might be because I’m biased, after all, I’m the artist behind the Gentleman Goat Farmer portrait.
5. Trip of a Lifetime (I want to go to Peru!)
What is your favorite scent that Beekman carries?
Love the Davesforth Shave Bar.
What is your favorite packaging?
I’m digging the Happy Place line. I think the overall vibe hits the mark spot on for inspiring happy feelings with a very kid/pet friendly honest appeal.
What Beekman gift would you like to gift to someone this year? To whom?
Trip of a Lifetime Peru to Kaitlyn (his girlfriend)
What Beekman gift would you like to get this year?
Trip of a Lifetime!!