If you have a subscription to the Beekman 1802 Almanac (you should, if you don’t!), you are familiar with Aray and her work. She’s the Managing Editor of the magazine and the Editor-in-Chief of Content for Beekman 1802 (that’s why you see her name on the posts). She joined Team Beekman about a year and a half ago after Brent persuaded her to come on board to do the publication.
What are your top 5 Beekman products?
1. Triple milk collection: Anyone that knows me, knows that I’m as minimal as it comes with skin care/routine. This collection is the perfect solution for my no hassle approach. The peel is my absolute favorite.
2. Beekman 1802 Almanac: It’s a good thing when the project that you’re in charge of is one of your favorite things. I’m a firm believer in the saying “Do what you love and love what you do” and this is a perfect example of that.
3. Face wipe collection: I work out 5x a week at Metabolic Meltdown in Saratoga Springs before heading to our Schenectady office in the mornings and find I myself needing to freshen up on the run. I always have one or two packs in my gym bag or in the glove compartment in my car. Added bonus: the colder temperatures we’ve been having. Nothing like pulling out a cold, scented (oak moss FTW) wipe and cooling down after a high intensity interval training workout.
4. Ghoast cheese + curler: I’m a firm believer that we all need Vitamin Cheese in our lives. Of all the Beekman cheeses, the ghoast is by far my favorite. My 3 and half year old loves to help me use the ghoast maker to create the cutest cheese curls, which she then eats and nods in delight.
5. Blaak onion jam: Normally, I wouldn’t have even thought about needing Blaak Onion Jam in my life. During Garden Party this year, I sampled some at the Miele Demo Kitchen at the Mercantile and the rest is history (p.s. next time you’re at the store, sample our food products)
What is your favorite scent that Beekman carries?
I’m wild about Fig Leaf.
What is your favorite packaging?
it’s a tie between triple milk collection + happy place bags
What Beekman gift would you like to gift to someone this year? To whom?
Gentlemen’s grooming kit to my husband in the hopes he catches the hint that the beard has got to go
Bekman curio for my 3 1/2 yrs old. She loves lotion and lip balms plus it comes packaged perfectly for beauty mavens and toddlers alike
5. What Beekman gift would you like to get this year?
Baby goat tour (we’re big into experiences)