This year, as we celebrate the 10th Annual Beekman 1802 Harvest Festival, we invite you all to join us in this spirit of homecoming. Every vendor and artisan who has ever been part of our Beekman Neighborhood is welcomed back with open arms, and we look forward to what we’re sure will be a joyful reunion.
Where: The main parking lot will be at Sharon Springs Central School, 514 Hwy 20, Sharon Springs, NY 13459.
When: Saturday, 9/14 & Sunday, 9/15, 2019 10AM-5PM
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do I become a vendor?
- Do I have to pay for Harvest Fest?
- Where is the best place to park? Are there shuttles?
- What time do the shuttles run?
- Can I park on main street?
- Is the event cash-only?
- What happens if it rains?
- Will Brent & Josh be there? Where will I see them?
- Can I see the farm while I’m in town?
- What is the Alla Tavola and how can I purchase tickets?
- What are some other attractions in the area?
- What’s the fastest way to get to Sharon Springs?
Visit the historic Beekman 1802 Farm and see it as you never have before. Get a taste of country life while you see first hand where so many Beekman products come from – view the 50 beehives, 100+ goats, the heirloom vegetable garden, the beloved flower garden and the 19th-century manor built by William Beekman himself. Farmer John and members of Team Beekman will be on-hand to greet you and take photos. Purchase your tickets now and experience where it all began.
Step back in time to enjoy a modern version of an Old World classic, the Alla Tavola. Sicilian farmers would return from the fields to a family-style lunch served directly on the table and shared by all with red table wine and spring water.
Our Alla Tavola will be served in the same tradition but on a hardy vinyl tablecloth designed for family-style dining. We supply the utensils and an Alla Tavola bib. Beverages and dessert included. There will be only two seatings per day and tickets are limited! For ticket information, click here.
Shop the Mercantile and then explore the mini villages around town to find one-of-a-kind, handmade, artisan wares from over 100 makers across the country. There will also be areas dedicated to live music, festival food, and activities for all ages.