No matter what it looks like outside right now, Spring and Summer are just around the corner—and so is the release of The Beekman 1802 Heirloom Vegetable Cookbook!
- recipes that are simple to make with ingredients you can find
- gorgeous photography of the farm and food by our friend, photographer Paulette Tavormina
- a notes column on every recipe page so that you can make your own adaptations
- organized by season
- pages left in each seasonal section to include YOUR family’s own heirlooms
- a book designed to be passed down to the next generation
See why Giada de Laurenttis called it one of her “most anticipated cookbooks of Spring“!
And Publisher’s Weekly called “a lushly illustrated collection packed with simple, delicious, and seasonal vegetable recipes that will have readers counting down the months to green shoots.”
If pre-ordering the book is going to be just the cure for your winter blues, here’s how you can do it:
Pre-order an autographed copy ONLY on BEEKMAN 1802,
On Amazon, click here
On Barnes & Noble, click here
On IndieBound, click here